Honey is one of nature’s most revered skin remedies. Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, it may benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, so it helps keep the skin moist without making it oily. This is because humectants draw moisture from the skin without replacing it.
Hydrating, lightweight facial mist designed to moisturize and soothe the skin.
- Milk & honey
- Honey Lemon
- Honey Glow
- Honey Blossom
Lightly fragranced body spray to help you and your skin feel refreshed.
- Honey Bean
- Butter & Honey
- Honey Glow
Calming & therapeutic scents for your linens and soft furnishings.
- Sunshine & Honey
- Lavender & Honey
- Honey & Mint
- Honey Dew
Facts About Honey
- Honey moisturizes the skin from deep within. The enzymes present in Honey enable it to easily seep into the skin while conditioning and softening it.
- The natural antioxidants present in Honey help reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Applying honey to the face will help increase your skin’s elasticity, thus leaving it looking youthful and glowing.
- Honey cleanses pores and assists in diminishing blackheads. Since Honey contains antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties, it helps to rid your skin of blackheads by removing dirt from pores. It then hydrates and tightens skin pores for a clearer complexion.
- Honey helps exfoliate your face & skin by gently removing the dead skin cells. This in turn leaves you with a brighter complexion.
- Honey is a natural moisturizer as well as a natural antiseptic. This not only keeps your skin soft and healthy, but also helps reduce scarring. It does so by minimizing inflammation and expediting the healing process. Additionally, the antioxidants present in honey help repair damaged skin.
- Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aid not only in the removal of excess oil from the surface of the skin but also clearing out any blockages or clogged pores.
- Honey is a natural humectant, which means it hydrates the skin by drawing moisture into the skin from the air.
Get a Quote
Send us a message and we will quickly respond to any questions you have. Want to speak to someone immediatley? Call us: 877-396-6634