Dyno Operations & Facility
- 25,000 square foot plant facilities centrally located in the US near St. Louis, Missouri
- Fully equipped research and product development lab
- Experienced chemists on staff to help in new product/formula development
- Multiple blending vessels and mixers to manufacture a wide variety of products
- Multiple production lines with fully automated capability to run package sizes ranging from 1 fl. Oz to 1 Gallon containers
- Warehousing of raw materials and finished goods
- Advanced reverse osmosis water purification system
- Multiple filling machines capable of filling an array of thin and viscous products
- Multiple capping machines
- Induction sealing and ink jet coding equipment
- Automatic labeling machines with capability for wrap or two sided labeling
- cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant facility and standard operating procedures
- Multi-step controls to ensure accuracy and safety of all goods manufactured
- Thorough testing and material identification for all incoming raw materials
- Procedures for storage and handling of all raw materials and finished goods
- Finalized testing and C of A rendered with every shipment of finished goods at customer request
- Working together with our customers to best determine needs on custom formulas or manufacturing of an existing formula.
- Industry leading R&D to ensure the highest quality possible.
- Partners across multiple industries give access to the widest assortment of raw materials available.
- cGMP inspected facility and manufacturing standards ensure consistency to every blend we manufacture.
Get a Quote
Send us a message and we will quickly respond to any questions you have. Want to speak to someone immediatley? Call us: 877-396-6634